Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Searching forever!

I'm upset because I used to have this box of 4 or 5 long bottles of Clinique Happy Heart fragrance and now for some reason, I can't find them! The last time I had them, it was for sure in the apartment at Jimmy Carter and that place was CLEANED OUT! It HAS to be here somewhere and I have no idea where! The only reason I started looking for them was because I found a loose one somewhere --and the box was nowhere near it so I don't know how that one got loose. Anyway, once I found that one bottle, I started wearing the scent again and I had forgotten how much I loved that scent! It's so feminine and fresh and pretty smelling without being too powerful. It's my favorite alongside the other scent of Clinique Happy. It's just driving me nuts that I can't find this though. ARRRRRGH!

No comments: