Sunday, October 26, 2008

I need to get out!

I need to get out and run again before it gets cold for good. I also should get back to my gym classes. I haven't been to them in several months because I got bored with them. It seemed like the same things over and over again and plus, the instructors (that I liked) have been shifting and leaving.


I'm watching some good scary movies on the sci-fi channel. I can only watch them though when it's daylight and Kyle's around--haha.


We've been invited to a neighbor's house for dinner tonight. I don't know what is going to be served but I'm sure it'll be delicious! I contemplated making a pumpkin pie (weightwatchers recipe) but I dunno. I read the instructions and it seems kinda complicated even though the recipe says it's easy.

I was so happy last night to finally speak to my friend, Ashley! She and her husband, Zack, moved to San Diego, CA a few months after Kyle and I moved here to Idaho. We really want to go down there to visit them but that involves having extra money. I talked to her last night on the phone for over an hour! That's the longest we've ever spoken in so long! We usually are playing phone tag forever whenever one of us tries to call. Her husband is in the Navy and I believe she said that he was going to be getting out of it pretty soon and they will possibly be moving back to GA in the Athens area. So, Kyle and/or I need to get a little extra money so that we can go visit them before they leave. I was wanting to go down there this summer but it just didn't work out. Fortunately, the airplane ticket down to San Diego goes on sale quite often so maybe the trip will happen sometime soon. It's so hard not being around our familiar friends here to keep us company. I miss them so much!

I realize we haven't had many posts of us traveling lately but we're trying to keep the costs down for now. Maybe next year we'll be able to go to another new place. I also realize that most of these posts are mundane ramblings but I just want to keep ya'll updated, whether it's about what we've been doing or what we've or I've been thinking about lately. I want these posts to feel like we're all still connected even though we're thousands of miles away from each other. :) It's also easier to type for me than to write in a journal because my hands start hurting after writing for such a long time.


Okay, guess I'm done. If anything else happens, I'll let ya know. :)

No comments: