Thursday, October 16, 2008

I should be running but...

I'm tired and lazy this week. All I want to do in the evenings is watch tv and drink hot tea. I've been munchy this week (I think it's because it's that time) but no worries, whenever I realize that I need to stop snacking, I boil some water and then put a teabag in a mug and the hot water and there I have my answer to snacking! It really does help me. I drink a "tension tamer" tea, which means no caffeine and whether it helps me sleep better, I dunno but it makes me feel better anyway. I had to watch a movie today 3 times! Ah! It's called "The Private Life of Plants" and how some have symbiotic relationships with either animals, insects or fungi. I get to watch it 3 more times tomorrow! The reason for that is because the high schools over here have a weird schedule. Some of them have a thing called "A-Day" and "B-Day". This means one day you have one set of classes and then the next day you have your other set of classes and these A and B days alternate each week. Sometimes you have MWF being A day and T/Th being the B day. Then the next week it's MWF B Day and T/Th being A Day. Confusing, huh? I've never been involved in that kind of schedule the whole time I was in high school. It makes for such a long class period sometimes especially if you're a sub and if the teacher assigned work but then the kids get it done early, then they have like 20-25 minutes of free time. Anyway, tomorrow I'll have the first group that I had on Wednesday and so since they only saw the Planet Earth show, they get to watch the Plant movie. Whew! Guess I better bring something to work on, right? I guess I could bring my research paper and fix it up.


I'm running my 10K on Saturday with my friend, Maren. It starts at 10am. Afterwards, I'm going out to lunch with my friend, Karen and we're gonna go eat Mexican food and possibly have a margarita (or two ;) and then walk the margaritas off in the mall, which is basically right across the street from the mexican restaurant. It should be fun!


Poor Kyle has been so tired lately. Ever since he tried flipping to days for his weekend so that he could hang out with some of his friends, he hasn't been able truly flip back to nights this week. He's been kind of fitful in his sleeping and some days he doesn't even sleep his whole time and ends up waking up really early. I don't know how he does it. I would be sick all the time and so grouchy!


I'm trying to decide about my hair length again. I'm kinda schizophrenic about my hair right now. One day I want it one way and the next a different way. I contemplated growing it out again but then remembered that I tend to always just resort to the wet bun on top of my head. So, I think I'll keep it short but still leave a little more length than what I started out with. I've been doing my hair differently lately ever since I bought a straightening iron. I think I liked it the way I did it. It definitely made me look different! In a good way! Anyway, enough rambling on about my hair. :)

I guess that's all for tonite. Not much really to talk about. Later ya'll.

No comments: