Friday, October 3, 2008

Fun night!

Have you ever played Bunko? It's really fun! It's a dice game and it's packed full of nail-biting excitement! Let's just say that at some point during the game, I had a headache because of all the women screaming whenever they were successful at a round. The instructions are a little complicated to explain here but regardless, it was really fun. I was invited by my friend, Tanya because she goes to this church here in Meridian and apparently there's a Bunko league made up of several women and they get together every so often to play. We were subs in the game because some women couldn't show up tonight. Lucky for us, huh?

Oh and as expected, I didn't get the ELL tutor position probably due to that other girl being familiar with the school and stuff. But I'll know for sure if she got the job when I sub on Thursday for the head teacher. Also, Tiger seems to be back to normal but I haven't gotten the call from the vet yet. Hopefully they'll call me tomorrow and let me know what they found in his sample. Hopefully it was just something he ate that didn't agree with him too well. Ugh, I'm tired. I'll probably be dreaming of dice tonight--so many dots!

No comments: