Friday, October 24, 2008

I want to be a PIXIE!!




I'm gonna get my hair cut tomorrow after class because it's gotten way too long and heavy, even though that's probably good for Idaho winters but still. I feel like it's weighing me down. I want to chop it all off again and this time I've chosen the style. It's called a pixie cut. These two pictures are my inspiration for what I want my hair to look like. The top one, I really like the front of the hair because it just looks all beachy and relaxed. The bottom one kind of has that more formal look (more sculpted and whatnot) and it still kinda goes along with the spikey look that Mom and Dad like. I want some weightless hair again! :) Lemme know what you think. Oh and yes, I plan on doing my makeup like the second picture....be scared..hehehe..just kidding. Although it's really cool looking. Maybe I will play around and do something less dramatic but along the same effect. :)

No comments: