Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Fun day!

I went with my friend, Maren, to a movie today because I didn't get any sub calls. It figures--the one day I actually try to plan ahead and expect an early morning call by getting up at 5:40am and getting a shower and get all dressed...neither subfinder machine for either district calls me. I was shocked. I stayed up for a couple hours just in case because I've had it before when I go back to bed and get all the way back to sleep, the phone would ring and wake me up again. Anyway, Maren and I went to go see "The Duchess". It's got Keira Knightley in it and she's so awesome (and beautiful, I might add). She's so fitting for that period in time (the 1700s) because she's just got that face that could take you back in time or to present day. Her style is so versatile. Of course, I don't know if anybody in the 1700s was that beautiful or not. :) It was fun to have a nice day out.

No comments: