Thursday, June 21, 2007

A new love...

Last night we went house hunting again with the real estate agent and we found the house could possibly be the one...at least I think so anyway, although I'm starting to think otherwise simply because there's not enough wall space in the living room. The house was beautiful!! The kitchen was huge with so much counter space and cabinet space. The floor in the kitchen was hardwood. The entryway was beautiful also--the door had a nice glass design. The living room was huge and spacious with a fireplace that you could turn on with a switch. The master bedroom had vaulted ceilings and was very open. The bathroom had a nice huge tub and a separate shower. The closet was a walk-in. The other two rooms were on the other side and they were both a very good size--equal space and lots bigger than the other houses we had been looking at. I loved the house and we almost made an instant decision right then and there, but we still wanna see one other house tonight. This other house might also be a definite possibility because I think it has an extra formal living room, which would be just what we need for all of our stuff! We're probably going to go look at that new house and then compare it to the one we liked so much.

Well, Kyle went off to work this morning at about 6:05am and I have the whole day. I better find something more interesting to do...I might go to the pool and maybe I'll meet some people there. I had a hard time last night because I really started missing my friends back in Georgia. I miss being able to call someone and have them come over or I could go over and see them. I'm beginning to feel a little homesick, but not too bad just yet. I just need to start meeting people. Maybe I'll meet a friend at the pool today, who knows? Anyway, I'll write more later and let you know how the house hunt goes tonight if we're able to go.

No comments: