Thursday, June 21, 2007

Dang it...who knew?

The realtor called me this morning and told me that the people who looked at the house after we left already put in an offer....and they want a response from the owners by 7pm tonight. They didn't waste any time, did they? The reason why they put in an offer so quickly? We spent a lot of time in the house....how ridiculous is that? Who knew there was a strategy to this game? We still have hope though. We're going to look at another house this afternoon and there's still a chance that the owners might not accept such a quick offer since their house has only been on the market for about 5 days. They may want to see who else wants it also. I hope this house that we're going to go see today is good or else I'm gonna be heartbroken if that other offer goes through. :(

I think I might go to the pool this afternoon. It's hot today. It's gonna reach 95 degrees and then I think tomorrow it's going to be 97. Yikes. I can't wait until Fall temperatures get here.

No comments: