Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Starting to pick up

I'm going to be subbing tomorrow for a CALCULUS class! YIKES! Those kids better not ask my any questions about the material...and they for sure as heck better NOT ask me to listen to IPODS!!! AHHH! I will scream (in my head) if they ask me that question. I'm subbing at the high school that I so loathed last fall. Well, it was only one class but still....


I've got a half day job on Thursday for a friend of mine (first grade). First graders are so adorable! I think they're even cuter than kindergarteners, actually. These kids know me though from spring and so it'll probably be pretty easy. :) Anyway, I had another teacher at Garfield ask me to sub later on in the month and another one requested me in the system instead of calling me so it looks like Garfield might be my major source of work! cool.


First day of master's class on Friday and my outline is DONE and DONE! Be proud. It better be right though. :)

No comments: