Monday, September 22, 2008

It hurts...

I stayed up way too late last night til about 2:30am...ouch. I was working on my paper and wanted to get about 99% of it done before the week started and I did! I'm on the 11th page out of 12. I'm sure that I need to either delete or add information to the paper so that is what I'm going to do today. I ended up keeping Kyle company for part of his late nite staying up. I just now woke up simply because I had to or else I would probably have trouble going to sleep tonight. Plus, I have a job for the rest of the week so that's why I decided to try and get the paper done last night and really finish it up today so that I could start reading the assigned articles for the next class that is starting this weekend too.


The cat is snoring...it's kind of weird to hear a cat breath that loud--it sounds like there's actually a person in here with me.

*well, I wanted to post a picture of the cat all passed out and snoring but for some reason I couldn't get the memory card to work. Maybe at a later time...also I wanted to show you what a HUGE pile of clean laundry Kyle had created just for us to fold! Isn't he so nice? I told him that's why I do one load at a time and fold it and then by the time I'm done with that load, the other load is done and so on....I don't know if he understands that or just doesn't care. I told him he's like the Sorcerer's helper or whatever that Mickey Mouse is in and when the broomsticks come to life and keep bringing in bucket after bucket until the room overflows--I even sing the song that goes with it as he's bringing in piles and piles of clothes from the dryer...I really will post a picture though as soon as I can get my card to work.

No comments: