Monday, September 8, 2008

Adventures in the BSU library!

I went to the BSU library today to get my research started and find some books that will help me with my paper. I felt a little lost but I soon found my way. I ended up finding about 9 books to bring home with me. Finding books for research is a bit challenging because you first have to determine if it's a book that could be relevant by looking at the contents. If the contents have nothing in them, then you put it by the wayside but if it does say something pertaining to your topic, you have to make sure it actually has more than one sentence about what you want to talk about. WHEW! Tedious! Anyway, I checked out the books and since I'm a grad student, I get to keep these books for 6 WEEKS! I feel so special.


I just ran today for an hour nonstop! It kinda hurts but I feel good.

No comments: