Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Just a random picture


Just felt like putting a picture of myself. That's what I look like after subbing at a high school. HA! I managed to sweat my makeup off in the first period because I was a bit out of my element in an accelerated mathematical analysis class...with a student who didn't understand what they were doing...who spoke another language--there's my first ESL experience! :) I really tried to help him but when my math skills are a bit rusty, all I could really do was help explain what the terminology meant. It was all stuff I remember doing and if I remember correctly, I used to be good at it but the last time I did all that stuff was like....at least 4 years ago.
Oh, by the way, there's my new haircolor and new curls that I do most of the time when I feel like it.

No comments: