Saturday, July 28, 2007

Today's task

Today's task was priming and that went a little better because I pretty much knew what I needed to do. I primed half the room, the closet doors, and the room door. I took off all of the doorknobs and I really want to replace them with newer, neater looking knobs (maybe the cut-glass kind). I guess I'm doing a lot of handy work now--stuff that I've never done before. Tomorrow, we're going to go over again and get the house ready and cleaned for when the movers come on Monday with all of our junk.

We had some excitement this morning. We were sleeping so soundly and then all of the sudden, Kyle got up out of bed to go check what time it was on his phone (we didn't have our clock in the bedroom because I left it at the house--it had a radio). He says, "Oh my gosh! It's 6:20am! I have to be at engineering pass downs at 6:45!" We were running around the apartment like panicked chickens! Kyle called me later on and told me that he managed to arrive at EPDs only 1 minute late, which is pretty good.

So that's it for today. More later as my house project continues.

No comments: