Sunday, July 8, 2007

BIRTHDAY!

Well, I had my 25th birthday today and it was pretty good. Granted, it would've been better being around my friends and family, but we made do with what we had. I would've posted pictures of us out to eat, only, I was dumb and forgot to take the camera with us...GEEZ. Oh well. We ate out at my restaurant and then we went to go get ICE CREAM!! I had what was called a chocolate devotion from Coldstone...it was chocolate ice cream, with chocolate syrup and huge chunks of brownie mixed in, and also it had chocolate chips in it. I think I've had my chocolate fix for awhile! No more for another month or so...

I got to talk to the people that matter so much to me (Grandma, Grandpa, Mom and Dad). I wish they could've been here with us, but maybe some other time. Anyway, it was a good birthday today and thanks for all the birthday wishes either said or unsaid! Whew, it's getting kind of late here (11:05pm, which translates into 1:05am eastern time)! I better get to bed now. Night night.

No comments: