Friday, December 26, 2008

Our goodies

Yesterday for Christmas we each got a good amount of goodies from each other and from the Campbell side of the family.

Kyle got:
GT sweatshirt
A self-help book
Golf stuff
Tropic Thunder movie
2 sweaters from Kohls
chocolate treats
fancy hair stuff

Jen got:
2 types of perfumes (body sprays--Sugarsnap from Gap and Simply Cotton from MaryKay)
The Host (book by my favorite author, Stephenie Meyer)
Dancing with the Stars exercise DVD
Georgia long sleeve tshirt
Georgia plaid pajama pants
chocolate treat
hair stuff
hot chocolate box that was already opened because we had it in our pantry....here's the story: Christmas Eve morning, we opened gifts from each other and after we had opened most of them, there was still one more for me from him and he said that I had to wait til Christmas morn to open it. He had written on the gift paper: For a steamy, hot Christmas morning and so I had no clue what that meant. He said it was something special but he also said that I shouldn't get too excited either because it's not anything REALLY special and expensive..just something small. I didn't know anything about this gift. The others I had a few guesses as to what they were but this one was mysterious. Christmas morning came and we continued opening the other presents. I saved the mysterious one for last. I opened it finally and here's what it ended up being: an open box of hot chocolate. For a "steamy, hot Christmas morning"...get it?


We had a good Christmas Day though. It was relaxing and I just sat on the couch and did NOTHING. I went to my friend, Karen's house later that night and played some Guitar Hero game (which I really can't play at all) and played some Dance, Dance Revolution. We then watched the movie, "Mamma Mia!" which isn't that great but I think it's because it was soooooo hyped up the whole time as it was out in the theaters and I got so tired of hearing, "MAMMA MIA! HERE I GO AGAIN!!!" Karen loves the movie though so I guess that's what counts, right?

No comments: