Monday, December 8, 2008

Getting out as fast as I can

It's official...I have now signed up for 4 classes next semester! It's gonna be a huge chunk of change but it's definitely worth it to get out of this master's program quickly!!! I'm not happy with it really because as I said in the earlier post, we're not learning new stuff. I wanna hear more than just politics. If I'd wanted to hear political talk and complaining, then I would've been a political science major or something in that field and since I didn't do that, I don't want be drowned in it for pete's sake! Anyway, that's the deal.


About those pictures I wanted Kyle and me to take at Walmart....yeah, it looks like it's not gonna happen anytime soon. Kyle never flips back to days now so it's hard to go to the photo place when it's convenient for both of us. Kind of annoying but oh well. We'll do them eventually. You just probably won't get one in your Christmas cards--sorry to dissappoint! Speaking of Christmas cards, I have to lug my booty to the post office and get a book of stamps. The last thing I want to do is go somewhere else after being out at a school all day, dealing with children. I just want to go home and sit and veg out for a few hours before I lug myself out to the gym.


It snowed today. Finally. But it's melted now, however, the mountains still have a nice thin coating. It's coooooold!! It's that biting cold that just won't go away no matter how much you bundle up! brrrrr!

No comments: