Tuesday, December 9, 2008

At it again

I've started knitting again. My hobbies tend to cycle. Now that I'm done reading for now..until Midnight Sun comes out...I've picked up the looms again and experimented with making a hat for myself--it turned out pretty good! The only thing is, I can't really wear it now because it looks a little silly with my short hair. I guess I'm gonna have to grow my hair out some in order to wear winter hats again. I've been thinking about growing my hair out again anyway. I like my hair short and it's really easy to take care of but I guess I gotta get some variety in there somewhere. Kyle suggested it also even thought it was in my thoughts before he mentioned it so just him saying something kind of cemented it for now. :) Don't know how long I'll let it go though. It's kind of annoying to let it grow from this short because it's got to grow through the growing pains. I've had many compliments from students at the schools saying they either liked my hair when it was slightly longer the last time before I cut it shorter and then some others say they liked it after I had just cut it. Decisions, decisions!


Okay, gotta go put my Christmas lights on and work some more on my last paper of the semester! Woo-hoo!

No comments: