Friday, August 31, 2007

Okay, now I'm sore...

Okay, now I'm starting to feel the pain. Yesterday morning, I thought I would try to go to the step class at 9:30am, but when I crawled out of bed at about 8:40, my head and my back hurt, along with stiffness in the legs. So, I said, "forget it" and went back to bed. I won't tell you at what hour I got up for the day...I went to dance class in the late afternoon to make up for not going in the morning. I met another girl there. Her name is real unusual--it's Leggett. I'm not sure if that's how you spell it, but that's what I'm imagining. She's about another foot taller than me and she seems really nice. I also met 2 other girls over this past week--Reileen and Holly. And of course, I've met the dance instructor, Cheryl. She's crazy! She's so full of energy and excitement during class and that's good! Maybe if you're lucky, I'll show you a crazy dance routine she's been making us do. Anybody would burn hundreds and hundreds of calories if they went to Cheryl's class!

Okay, now that Kyle is gone to work, I'm going back to bed...

No comments: