Thursday, August 16, 2007

By popular demand...

One day I couldn't find him and then all of the sudden, I found him...curled up behind the office television sleeping. The little stinker.
He was caught in the act of being on the computer desk and was making his escape (along with the pile of unorganized papers.That look he gives us when he's about to scale our leg like a cliff and get into our laps for a little love.
The card painting/drawing from Bobbie Campbell in our library. Water color painting of brick wall and trees (if you look closely). It's going in the guest room.
Water color splash picture that's also going in the guest room.
Dad wanted to see the pictures that were given to us by Kyle's grandma Bobbie and so I put them up, along with a few Tiger pictures because I couldn't resist. I wish I could get a picture of him jumping up high in the air after his little mouse but that's kind of hard to capture.

No comments: