Monday, September 3, 2007

New things for the house!

Well, we succeeded in spending some more money on the house. I had been wanting a new coffee table and perhaps an end table for the living room. I had kept my eyes peeled for tables at every store we went to that had house furnishings. Finally, I found the perfect one! We found it at a store called RCWilley (the same place we got our $69 mattresses). The table has a dark wood trim with slate on the top of it and then it also has a glass table top. It's really nice and the end table is the same style. We get them in a week, so I'll take pictures and post them. We're getting closer to having the place like we want it. The coffee table was $150 and it was the best looking table that I saw in that whole place and that place was HUGE! The table was also on sale, so I think it was a good purchase. The end table was $99 (also on sale). I'm happy. Now all we need are the 2 chairs for the library and a table, and we need a nicer entertainment center and then I'll consider us pretty much finished for awhile. I do think we need a big piece of wall art for our hallway wall because it's really empty. Once I start working and getting some money, maybe this purchasing process will end a little quicker. We have to pace ourselves since only one of us is working. :)

Anyway, I haven't been feeling so well today...I think I may go lie down for a while and see if I can sleep it off. Ick...

No comments: