Monday, August 27, 2007

A plan for improvement

Here's the plan, now that I've come to terms with what I need to do to improve myself:

*Go to 3-4 aerobic classes each week if at all possible (preferrably 4)
*A little bit of resistance training, although all I care about now is burning the fat because I've got a lot of muscle to live on for now--I just need to make it visible because I can feel it...it's hiding.

And that's my plan for now. I went to a class today. It's called BodyJam and it's a class where all you do is DANCE like a fool! It's fun! The instructor really gets into it so that makes a difference too. The embarrassing part is that people can see you dancing because the classroom has glass walls and the people who are out in the regular exercise area walk by and watch us sometimes. Also, the people who are waiting on the next class sit there and watch. hahaha...it's okay though. We're having fun and burning tons of calories! Tomorrow I'm going to step aerobics and then Wednesday, it's dancing again. My class schedule kind of rotates to either one or the other. Step class will give me some resistance training.

I start my sub orientations pretty soon. Then a few days afterwards, I should be able to get into the schools and start making some money! $$$ I miss my teacher paychecks! It was so nice to get them in the summer--it was like I was still working without actually having to! :) It's because of my job that we were actually able to make some sort of a down payment on our house! Thank you, Dekalb County Schools for making this purchase possible! If I had not had this job last year, we would still need to live in an apartment for another year probably--which wouldn't be so bad here in Idaho since our temp. apartment was VERY peaceful. All the same though, I'm glad to have our own walls, floor and ceiling!

Alright...it's late. Must sleep.

No comments: