Monday, August 20, 2007

Another visit to the vet

We went to the vet again today in order to get the first round of shots for Tiger. He was a very good kitty. He only mewed once and that was when she shot him in the hind leg. The other one was in the front leg and he didn't make a sound. While we were waiting, this lady came in with the TINIEST kitten I've ever seen!! It was so CUTE!!! Unfortunately, it was infested with fleas. She said that her mother found it and wanted to give it to her son...I could tell she was thrilled to have a flea-infested kitten in her hands--hahaha....We were fortunate that our kitten didn't have fleas when we got him. The lady's mother found the kitten under a trailer so I guess that explains the fleas. Anyway....

Our guest room is almost finished. We got our daybed last week and it was a time trying to put that blasted thing together but I guess it was worth it. It looks pretty good.

We're going to the fair tonight!! It's the Western Idaho Fair. We're planning on going on rides and eating some junk food! Yay! I'm gonna try to remember the camera and take pictures so I can share the fun!

No comments: