Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Not sore yet!

I mowed the grass today before I had to go to class. For some strange reason, I kinda like mowing the grass. Go figure? I never did any yardwork when I lived at home, but now I guess since it's my own home, I take ownership in it and want to make the yard look at least manicured.

I went to a dance class yesterday at the gym and it was fun and today I went to the step aerobics. I'm not really sore yet. I guess that's good! This past Sunday after I had gone to the Saturday morning step class, I was only a little sore in the calves but that was it. I guess my muscles are in good shape! I can feel the fat burning now! I walked into the kitchen this evening after I got back from the gym and Kyle was like, "LOOK AT YOU!" I had sweat all down my shirt and he said I looked awesome! haha...He's being the motivating source for me.

We had BBQ chicken tonight with Whole Kernel Cornbread (from the Southern Living cookbook) and salad. It was tasty! Kyle liked the cornbread and I did too. It seemed to be more moist and I think it's because of having the corn in it. If you want the recipe, email me and I'll give it to you.

Anyway, guess that's about it for tonight. Not much happening in this neck of the woods (or lack thereof ;). Tiger's doing well. He's wiley and mischevious. He's found a new place to sit and it just so happens to be on the back of our loveseat so that he can peer out the window and watch the birds fly by. Alrighty...ciao bella!

No comments: