Friday, August 22, 2008

Why not just exercise naked?

I was at the gym and saw a woman there that was obviously wanting men to ogle her. I mean, I'm all about being proud about your body and what you're given (either naturally or what you can afford) but how about just a LITTLE bit more modesty? I admit, I've always been very modest when it comes to showing too much skin but I guess she's never been that way. I believe that she had probably bought herself a nice chest and the only reason I can even describe this is because of how much she was showing--nothing much left to the imagination because the shirt was cut so low that a "normal-chested" woman wouldn't have been able to wear this shirt without being taken in for indecent exposure. The funny thing was that this woman kept pulling the shirt lower as if it wasn't low enough. I dunno, I just feel that the gym should be a place where all people feel comfortable. She could've worn the same shirt that was cut a little higher and it still would've shown off her body the way she wanted it to but it would've seemed a little less skanky. I'm sorry.

No comments: