Saturday, August 9, 2008

Training is difficult especially when...

I'm planning on going the whole distance (in this case, 8.5 miles) on the treadmill but my stomach starts hurting like I have to go to the bathroom so I have to stop and get off the treadmill to go...and then nothing happens. My stomach just hurts from gas, I guess..haha. Too much information? I will try again tomorrow maybe--either I'll do the other half and see how my stomach feels and if it's feeling fine, I may just try the whole distance again. If I can't go a small 8.5 mile distance, how am I ever gonna reach 13 miles?




p.s. The quote I chose for the heading seemed appropriate for everything we've done since the time we left Georgia to come out to the Northwest...The quote will probably change periodically depending on what mood I'm in or whatever we've been facing lately.

No comments: