Wednesday, August 6, 2008

What's for dinner, woman?

I'm cooking lasagna right now...mmmmm...I tried to make it exactly Core but for some reason, I couldn't find fat-free mozzarella cheese--does such a thing exist? I found reduced fat mozzarella but no fat-free...oh well, close enough! Everything else is Core so maybe a little cheese won't hurt me.


I'm in full swing of the training for the half-marathon. How's it goin', you ask? Well, it's....going good. I'm staying on track with all my requirements and I'm feeling more muscular in the leg region and I'm noticing less bulge in the belly! Oh and as of now, it's just an army of one. Kyle didn't feel like he could commit to the training because of work schedule, which is true--I don't want to exhaust him.


The only problem is that I have to keep eating! hahaha...I get hungry so much! I even get hungry right before bed and let me tell ya, that's really annoying! If I don't fall asleep before it gets too bad, I have to get up and go eat a little something before going to sleep. Kyle thinks it's crazy that I get hungry so often but I don't want to starve myself! That's not good for someone who's trying to run a lot. I don't like the feeling of blacking out while running! I've had little spells like that before (not so much blacking out completely but having the feeling of heaviness in my head and just the bare beginnings of darkness). So, when that happens I stop and go get some water and I usually call it a day until I feel better the next time. That's why I went on Core so that I could eat as much fruit and veggies as needed and lean meats and snacks like 94% fat free popcorn or sugar-free/fat-free pudding--a lifesaver! So it's going good so far. There are times when I'm running on the treadmill and it feels useless and I feel like stopping but now I can't since I've paid my money AND it's helping me get into shape quicker than I could ever imagine! :)

No comments: