Saturday, August 30, 2008

I know I can't be spoon-fed, but...

This is just scaring me a little bit...I just found out that our very first assignment for this first graduate class that I'm taking is due next weekend! AHHH!! We haven't had any instruction yet! I have no aim as to what I want to talk about..the topic(s) that we have to write about are supposed to have the focus of issues supporting acquisition in language and literacy. WHA??? How do I go about finding a specific topic that fits within that framework? The good thing is that the assignment is just a rough outline and it's not going to be graded but I have to have something and I can't go in there empty handed, can I? I emailed the professor to ask when exactly the outline was due (either Friday or Saturday) because the class is 3 intensive weekends in the month of September and October and it'll be on Friday evenings from 4-10pm and Saturdays 8-5pm! So, when would this outline be due? At the end of class on Saturday? Those are just some of the questions I asked him since he didn't give any exact details. I don't want to screw this up right away. We're paying all this money for me to do this and I want to succeed and not give a bad impression. I'm stressing just a little bit but not overly stressing. Just a little worried that's all.


*HAPPY ANNIVERSARY, MOM AND DAD!!*

No comments: