Monday, August 17, 2009

Interview!!!!

Awhile back I had applied for an ELL position at Caldwell High School (about 20-30 minutes west of Meridian) and it took them forever to get back to me. In fact, so long that I just thought that they weren't interested. Well, this morning I had a voicemail from the principal there and he was interested in talking to me about my application! I finally got in touch with him later on today and he asked me a couple of questions to get some introductions going and then he asked me to come in for an interview on Wednesday! I'm so excited and nervous too! I hope I have what it takes to be considered for this job because it would be really really nice to have 2 incomes finally in this house and then I don't have to feel so bad about spending it--haha! My praxis scores don't become available until about this Saturday so now I really need to pass! So nervous! So nervous! If I get this job it's gonna be so awesome for us and we can breathe a sigh of relief finally and start saving up for savings and possibly a family later on down the road. :)


Speaking of which, I might get the opportunity to babysit for a 4 month old. She's sooooo cute! She's one of those well-behaved babies that make people actually want to think about having babies. As James (Kyle's coworker and father of the baby) said, "She's a baby that makes you want to push your luck and try for another..." HAHA! We got to see her last night and when we got to the house, James was bathing her in the sink--the little butterball turkey baby. She's so fair and white-skinned and round in all the right places that makes you just want to nibble all over her! I was pouring some warm water on her belly and she just kept giggling and giggling. Nothing better than a nice, clean, lotioned up baby belly! I might not get to babysit though if Liz's mother comes into town, in which case she'll just let her mother take care of Lilly. If I get to watch her, I'll take some pictures and post them on here so you can see just HOW CUTE Lilly is.

No comments: