Sunday, June 28, 2009

Gotta get started

I had class yesterday and Friday. It's time to start getting my paper ready and finished (hopefully) before next class weekend (July 10th-11th). Now, I'm ready for summer classes to be done but I must say that classes in the summer are nice because I don't have anything else to worry about really. The only thing is the motivation factor but it's not too hard if I'm not teaching/subbing now. :)


We leave for IN on early Friday morning and will get to Chicago, Midway airport around 1pm. Then it's driving all the way to Milford from there. My guess is we'll be getting to Milford around early dinner time or very late afternoon. It'll be fun! I can't wait! I have a couple recipes that I'd like to make while over there for dinner and possibly something for the 4th. :)

No comments: