Monday, June 22, 2009

Book Club!

Last Monday I started this book club thing with a fellow classmate from my children's literature class. She works with the state department of education in the literacy department. I had told her that I was possibly looking for a small job in the summer to make some pocket money. She asked me to do this book club thing for pay since I was a certified teacher and what we do is go to a local library and read a chapter book to kids and do activities with this book. The book we're doing right now is Moonlight on the Magic Flute. It's a pretty cute book and it's a quick read for me so that I can get ahead at least 2 chapters from the kids. My predictions are that this book is going to introduce the young Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart. We've already met "Wolfie" in Austria. I don't know exactly what's gonna happen, I just know right now that the 2 children, Jack and Annie have to use the magic flute that they've been provided by Merlin and their mission from Merlin is to help a brilliant artist bring happiness to people all over. My guess is that they are going to make "Wolfie" famous. I'll let you know if my predictions turn out true. :)

No comments: