Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Home, sweet home...

We made it home last night late. We landed in Boise at about 11:40pm mountain time. The first leg from ATL to Denver was a bit miserable for me. Since Kyle and I had separate reservations due to booking a frequent flyer ticket for practically free, we didn't get seats together. They were one behind the other. We both were in the middle seats. On my row, I had a woman in the window seat and then I was sitting there in the middle. Nobody had come to sit in the aisle seat yet but I knew it was a full flight. All of the sudden, this guy who looked like he could have been 6 foot 5, 400 lbs sat down right next to me!!!!!! I was squished!!! He almost should have bought 2 seats due to the amount of discomfort he caused me. I couldn't even put my elbows on the armrests. Not to mention, he kept picking his nose and rolling it around on his fingers. GROSS! He was watching TV and kept having to poke his elbow into me because his controls were on the armrest on my right side. I was just hoping this was going to be a quick flight! Well, it was long, but I made it. The woman in the window seat wasn't so bad but she kept wrapping her jacket around herself and letting it spread all over the seat and other armrest so I was boxed in all around! AAAHHH!!! When Kyle started to lean his seat back, I said, "Oh no you don't!" hahaha...The Denver to Boise flight wasn't as bad because I had two relatively skinny people sitting on either side of me so there was more elbow room.

It's good to be back home though. Now back to normal.

No comments: