Tuesday, July 7, 2009

What happens in Vegas...and in Milford...

My attempt at gambling (with a dollar)...

Sadly, I did not win anything...I ended up losing a dollar. :(

With the parents!

Grandpa, Kyle, me, and Grandma out on the front lawn.


Happy 27th Birthday to me! :)


The Las Vegas Airport was a sight to be seen--slot machines EVERYWHERE!! I tried one just so I could say that I gambled in Vegas. Unfortunately, I didn't win any huge fortune. Darn it! Kinda sad, huh?
The trip to Milford, IN was great! It was nice seeing most of the family for the holiday weekend. We got to relax a lot and not worry about a whole lot. We also ate way too much on the 4th of July--well, at least I did. I felt like puking later that night and ended up taking 4 pepto-bismol tablets to ease the food-induced nausea. ICK! Overall though, it was wonderful and I hope to see the Brown clan sometime soon again!
I also got to see Chris one more time before he leaves for his 13 week bootcamp in San Diego...I'm sad. I couldn't get enough hugs from him before he left Monday night from Grandma's and Grandpa's. I cried a little later that night after we went to bed. He'll be fine though. I know he will. He's a strong person but that doesn't change me thinking about the little baby brother with white blonde, curly hair and a snot bubble being blown out his nose from a sneeze into playdough...
I love you, Chris.

No comments: