Saturday, May 2, 2009

Procrastinating!

I'm supposed to be researching and writing my 15 page paper today...it hasn't really happened so far. I went to visit my friend, Karen, at the Blimpie she works at and stayed there for awhile and then I came home and had a yearning to bake something so I decided to make a "Crazy Cake". The recipe uses no eggs..just a LOT of oil (3/4 c)! Here's the link to the recipe:
http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Crazy-Cake/Detail.aspx

I've had some before and it was absolutely delicious and moist! I'm just going to sprinkle confectioner's sugar on top and that'll be good enough for a topping--no messy icing. Anyway, now the house really needs some tidying but I guess at least I'll start on the paper some more (out of 15 pages that I need, I've got about 5 already--so I'm not too badly behind) I just want to get it mostly finished so I can return some library books.

School's on the downhill slide...only about 3 more weeks for me to stay there! :) It's about time to get the kiddies reviewed for their final unit tests and then review some more for the final exams. Their original teacher will be coming back for the exam week so that'll be a nice surprise for them...or maybe not. They may not like her too much after her leaving them for so long. I kinda would like to be a fly on the wall when they walk in and see her. Oh well, not my problem then. :)

OK...I guess it is time for me to stop writing and get back to work. I will talk to ya'll later. Love you!

No comments: