Thursday, May 14, 2009

Bored with my routine but too tired to change it.

I've been getting bored with my exercise routine(s) but I don't have enough energy to change it up and that's bad because now I'm not wanting to go to the gym and earn the necessary activity points! It's not a good feeling especially since I've gained a new addiction: Dreyer's Vanilla Almond Ice cream bars...Granted, they're low fat but after eating 2 and wanting another and another--working out is an absolute MUST! I'm thinking that this slump is probably work related because I'm drained everyday after work. Ugh...I hope I regain my energy after this longterm subbing gig is over. Right now, I'm thanking myself for signing up for just the 5k instead of the half-marathon on the 20th. If I were about to run a half, I would definitely need to be getting off my butt and doing something. Although, at the same time, it's probably a bad thing that I did sign up for just the 5k because now I've cut back my running. I will say though that I can run 3.1 miles with no problems really. I'll definitely be going to the gym tomorrow or just running outside since it's supposed to be really nice and I'll probably try to run to the WW meeting on Saturday morning. It's supposed to reach the 90s this weekend for a temperature!!! Hello, Summer!

No comments: