Tuesday, April 28, 2009

I'm tired

We want to go on a nice vacation--too bad that means you have to have extra money. We're getting stir-crazy.

I'm tired. Everyday I come home, I just want to sleep for hours. The one day that I'm able to, I keep finding things to do. Argh. I finally made it back to the gym last night. Last week was difficult near the middle to the end of the week. It was good to get back.


I made something really good tonight. It's called Middle Eastern pita pizzas. You just take pita breads (round ones, without pockets) and put garlic (regular) flavor hummus on it and some feta cheese and cook them for 8-10 minutes on 400. Then chop up fresh spinach leaves, tomatoes (seeded), onions (optional) and black or Kalamata olives and sprinkle it all on top of the pizza after it comes out of the oven. It's so good! Mmm!

No comments: