Friday, May 15, 2009

Ha-Ha-Ha! Not getting away with this!

I had a senior girl tell me today that my game was "Bullshit and busy work!" You know what I did? Wrote her up! Discipline referral is what she got! She sat the whole time in class with her head down on the desk, "not sleeping" and when I asked her to participate and read along, she'd say, "I'm not sleeping..." Here's the thing too, she is always wanting to check her grades for German because she HAS to have an A or else she doesn't get money...boo friggin' hoo! Anyway, so she does all this complaining and then what does she do? Doesn't participate by putting her head down and "not sleeping". What a crock. Today just really ticked me off and I started getting irate with her and that's when she said the bullshit thing. Then she wanted to know why I was zeroing in on her. Go figure, this next week is her last week of school and it's gonna be crappy at the beginning because she's gonna get called into the VPs office to get a stern talking to. Awesome. Why someone would do this their last week of being at school, I don't know.

All I know is, she's sorry.

No comments: