Sunday, April 19, 2009

Still running along

I ended up running to my weightwatcher's meeting yesterday morning and had to run a little bit harder than normal to get there in time. I left a little after 9am (9:10-15) and got there at like around 9:45ish. I was all huffing and puffing when I walked in to weigh in at the scale and the lady at the scale said, "You look like you've been doing what we all need to be doing!" (My thought was, you're not exercising already?) ha! I ended up losing 2.4lbs for the week and that makes me at my lowest so far. 162! Almost to the 150s! Yay! So your next question would be, did I run back home after the meeting? Well, I contemplated it but....nope. Luckily there was a lady there that is my across the street neighbor and I asked her for a ride home. I was hungry too and so I figured I should exert myself too much more on an empty stomach else I should faint on the sidewalks.



It's Sunday. I hate Sundays because you know what that means? School tomorrow and the whole torture of a week begins again. Luckily we have some events happening at school both on Monday and Friday that kinda help with breaking up the monotony.

No comments: