Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Hey!

High school is definitely keeping me busy. We're wrapping up soon but at the same time, it's not short enough...


I come home everyday exhausted. I took my 3rd and 5th periods outside today because it was a really nice day. I almost regretted it. It was nice to get out of the classroom though. Unfortunately, I can't take the other classes out tomorrow and I'm afraid they'll be mad at me but I think it's supposed to be rainy and colder tomorrow (yesterday was a nice day and they were begging me but I wasn't mentally prepared to do it--I can't just drop what I'm doing and go outside without any kind of control--I have to plan activities that'll suit being outside). I'm gonna tell them that they'll get their turn on the next nice day and it'll be all theirs!

No comments: