Sunday, April 12, 2009

An overview of my past weightloss efforts


Today I charted my past weights that I had had since starting weightwatchters. I entered each weight by the months since the beginning (almost 2 years now). As you can see, my weight dropped significantly at the start like all people do when first beginning a weight plan. Then it kinda levels out the longer I was on the plan and then the second big drop was probably about the time I started training for the half marathon during last summer. Now it's leveling off again but I have a feeling I'll have another drop again since I'm starting to train again for another half marathon in June. Pretty amazing to see it all charted out, huh? :)


ps. You can double-click the mouse on the chart image to see an enlarged version.

No comments: