Sunday, November 9, 2008

What a nice Sunday morning!

Kyle came home this morning from work and of course, I was still snoozing away. He came into the bedroom and said that he was hungry and was either wanting to make pancakes or go out for breakfast. So we did something we've not done in a long time...we went out for breakfast to IHOP. It was good! All I had though was some eggbeater eggs and a portion of pumpkin pancakes. I ate all the eggs but only ate probably an equivalent of 1 whole pancake and MAYBE a small fraction of another. I want to keep going on my weight loss since I did very good this past week and lost 2.2 lbs--it counteracted a little more than what I gained last week (1.4) :(. That's okay though. I knew what was different and I tried not to let it happen again. Those IHOP pancakes are huge so there was no way I was going to eat all of them, nor should I. The waitress was impressed on my self-control--haha! (Her name was also Jennifer). I also had some coffee. We enjoyed our morning together just eating and then visiting together afterwards. We don't get much idle time together a lot of mornings. :)


Kyle told me something interesting yesterday. He said that Micron is forcing people to take mandatory 3 week vacation time. It doesn't have to be 3 consecutive weeks though. So, we're already taking 2 in late December/early January so that leaves him with 1 week to use as he pleases. Maybe we'll take a vacation somewhere (assuming we have the money). I'm not exactly sure why they're forcing this time off...I'll have to ask him again and then let you know.

No comments: