Saturday, November 22, 2008

Oh...My...Goooodnessss....!!!

Yes, we do! :)

Oooh...intense!


Watching Bella across the school parking lot.


My favorite picture of him...

I ABSOLUTELY LOVED THE TWILIGHT MOVIE!!!!! It was the BEST movie I've EVER seen!!!! It was funny because this movie's been built up since this past summer and everybody was kinda worried that it wouldn't be as good as the book, well--no movie is ever as good as the book, but this one came close in my opinion and the main vampire character in the movie made all the teenage/young adult women swoon and squeal in the theater whenever he gazed at Bella (the mortal) or smiled or moved or whatever he did. He was definitely an attractive vampire... :) I would certainly become a vampire just for him if I were in Bella's shoes! Oh my! :) Maren and I were all smiles after we left and were talking all giddy like and skipping along back to the car. It was great and I want to see it again and again and again! I can't wait until it comes out on DVD and I definitely can't wait until the next movie comes out in the saga!!!



I'm a Weightwatchers lifetime member...it's official. I even have my little keychain token (small, golden key figurine)! I'm still going to go to my meetings and track my points though to keep me honest because I still want to lose a little more. But I'm happy! Not many people can reach that status. Now, I just gotta see if I can get ahold of Donna at the Weightwatchers office to talk about possible employment. :) :) I'm all smiles today.


I leave you with this movie quote:
Edward: "And so the lion fell in love with the lamb.."
Bella: "What a stupid lamb.."
Edward: "What a sick, masochistic lion.."

No comments: