Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Last night

I went to the Trans-Siberian Orchestra concert last night with Kyle and it was AWESOME!!!!! I was planning on going with my backyard neighbor but (I think I'm psychic) she couldn't go at the last minute. Now, at first before I even heard why, I was so aggravated that I knew something like this would happen....BUT then I heard what happened--she called me and left a message for me to call her back and she sounded really worried. I called her back in a hurry and while she was talking, her voice was shaking and it sounded like she was crying...she was. She suddenly started having some pregnancy problems and her doctor told her to come to labor and delivery (which doesn't sound like a good thing, seeing as though she's not due until February). They were gonna check her out and see what was going on but it doesn't look too good...I haven't heard anything from her but I'm gonna give her time before I call. I emailed her so that when she feels up to it, she might be able to email better than call. I'll keep ya'll posted.

No comments: