Saturday, November 15, 2008

Total loss....

My weigh-in went really good today! I lost over a pound and that pushed me over 30lbs making it a grand total of 31.6 pounds lost. :) I'm happy! Next week I will hit lifetime and won't have to pay after that! Kyle said that he's noticing more and more my "feminine curves"--haha! Like I already didn't have them but maybe he means that they're more attractive now...hehehe. Not that he didn't think I wasn't attractive before but anyway, that's his way of finding compliments for me and I'm not complaining! I heard a funny story today in the meeting where this woman said she was in the shower and she was washing her body and all of the sudden felt these lumps and she started worrying and yelled out to her husband saying that she had lumps in the middle of her body and her husband said, "Kris, those are your ribs!" That was so funny to hear! I actually had a similar story...this morning as I was getting ready to get in the shower, I bent over in the bathroom and happened to look in the mirror at my back and I was able to see my ribs more clearly (not anorexic-like, just normal looking ribs--if you know what I mean). It's not like you can see my ribs if I'm standing normally because that would look weird and scary.


I'm on the last book of the Twilight saga that all the young people/young adults (female) are raving about...it really IS good! I haven't been able to put the books down! That's usually not like me either. Usually, I get bored with books and don't finish them, but not these! The Twilight movie is coming out next week and I can't wait! :)

No comments: