Saturday, July 18, 2009

Hot, Hot, Hot!!!

It is so hot here right now!!! The high for today is supposed to be 101 according to the local newspaper. Usually the temperature here doesn't actually reach it's high until about now (4pm) or a little later but lately it's been about 88 degrees by about 12pm--that's HOT!!! I'm so wishin' for a pool right now. Maybe one day, I'll buy a blow-up kiddie pool and just sit in the water all day. Our poor flowers look so parched even when we do water them! I started feeling sorry for them just now and put out the sprinklers in the backyard. We hired a guy for $15 to mow our yard every Wednesday because it was just getting so hard for me to do it. I was so fed up with doing it. So, we decided to let someone else suffer--haha.


I have a partner from class coming over tonight so we can work on our project that's due on this coming Thursday. Hopefully we can get it done or pretty close to being done tonight. Wish us luck!


No comments: