Friday, July 10, 2009

Holy Bladders, Batman!!

Lately I've been so unmotivated to start back up with my "strict" food watching but now that I've registered myself for the City of Trees half marathon again, I guess I need to get into gear now. I've started my gallon of water per day regimen just yesterday and I'm about to burst at the seams every 20-30 minutes at the very most. Most of the time, it happens at the most inopportune times such as sitting in class (the professor probably thinks I'm trying to ditch his class all the time) or after I've got a full cart at the grocery store. That happened yesterday and I just had to check out (very hurriedly) and shove the cart in a corner next to the restroom and run in. If I keep this up, I may just float away or my body will get used to it and I won't be in agony anymore.


Ugh..anyway. I've got about 4 pages done on my paper and I'm thinking I'll get about a couple more pages squeezed out and that'll do. :)

No comments: