Monday, January 26, 2009

What a shock!!

http://www.nwcn.com/statenews/idaho/stories/NW_012509IDN-robbery-suspects-SW.1fa3567.html

Click on this link and read the article. The boy with the dreds (longer looking hair) is a student that I remember from subbing last Fall (2007) in an English class that I despised by the end of my week's subbing for that particular teacher. The only reason I really remember him is because of his unusual name and he went by Sir only. This is the very first time that I've ever seen/heard of a student of mine in trouble with the law (especially for armed robbery). Geez. What a wake up call! :0/ This student was pretty polite to me whenever I was in that class but I do recall a time when he asked me to go to the computer lab to type an assignment that was due that day and then he never showed up again. That was the last I heard/saw of him again until today. How unfortunate.

No comments: