Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Stay Tuned

Sunday night was a momentous occasion at the ski slopes...I went down my first black slope! Blacks are the highest level of difficulty for skiing. Also, instead of doing the elementary "wedge" turn, I all of the sudden started doing parallel turns. It was like something clicked with me and it started happening spontaneously! We'll be going skiing tonight and we're gonna bring our new little video camera that we got from Bobbie Campbell and take footage of us skiing the black slopes. I have a feeling though that we're really gonna have to bundle up because as of now, the base temperature at Bogus is 13 degrees....BRRRR!!! Just ridiculous. After we take the video footage tonight, I'll post it here so ya'll can see what it's like up there at the ski slopes so stay tuned. :)

No comments: