Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Sittin' in the airport

We've just made it to John Wayne Int'l airport in Orange County, CA and it's smaller than we thought it would be. I expected that it'd be pretty huge and that I'd see possibly a few rich and famous people but sadly, that's not the case. Probably most of the rich and famous people go to LAX in Los Angeles. Today has been a horrible day for my eating healthfully. At least my breakfast was healthy--oatmeal with blueberries and a splenda brown sugar blend. It's hard to eat decently when you're crossing several different time zones and end up eating 4 main meals--most of which are fast food because going to Wolfgang Puck and getting a salad costs almost as much as getting a whole combo meal including drink somewhere else! Oh well, back on the horse (haha!) as soon as we get home. I'm gonna have to do some major gym makeup-age! :)

I'm going to go get my leg checked out just for curiosity's sake on Thursday. I made an appointment at Micron's health clinic because it only costs $10--good deal, huh? I want to make for certain (or at least as certain as I can get) that my leg is okay and there's no potential danger for clots or whatever. I know it'll more than likely be okay but I wanna put my mind at ease. :)

It's hot here. We walked off the plane and it was almost a rude awakening to feel heat in January! It just don't feel right! It's nice though. I imagine that once I got used to this weather, it wouldn't feel so bad. It's nice to see the clear, blue skies and see sunshine for once in a couple of weeks. It'll probably be cloudy there in Idaho when we get back. :/

Well, guess I better go now. I've just about run out of things to say for now and in case you haven't figured this out, this is Jen writing although I think this site logged me in automatically as Kyle.

No comments: