Saturday, January 24, 2009

So tired!

It was an extremely long day today for class. We went until about 3pm and believe me, it felt like we had gone til 6 instead! She started wrapping up class at about 2:30 and then of course, she had to ask the infamous question, "Does anybody have any comments about today's lesson and the film we saw and what would you say you could bring out of today's lesson?" Wrong question, lady. There were only a few people who answered but one of them spoke twice because I think she liked hearing herself talk. Most of what she said was repetitious and not really relevant. Anyway, I was ready to get out of that class at like 12, so it just made my day seem really long and now I'm about to pass out from having a heavy brain. The good thing about these 2 weekend classes this semester? They're both gonna be done by spring break (the last full week of March) but that also means we have to squeeze a lot of work into that small amount of time. That means, if I don't do much writing between now and then on this blog, it probably means I all of the sudden got sucked into the black hole of reading article after article and working on project papers...Either that, or I'll be writing a lot in here due to procrastination...we'll just have to see how it goes, right?

No comments: