Thursday, October 4, 2007

A pity!

The Trans-Siberian Orchestra is coming to Boise and I can't go to it! I really wanna go but they're performing on November 28th and that's a Wednesday night and Kyle works on those nights. Plus, I think I've decided that I actually am coming to GA that week for my friend, Ashley's wedding. Kyle thinks I should definitely do it because if I don't, I might never see her again and it would put a strain on our friendship. I think it's kinda true, especially the part of not seeing her again. So, Mom and Dad--I guess I'll probably see you around Nov. 28th-Dec. 4th. I'm gonna try to make a week out of it. Anyway, I keep hearing ads for the TSO and it really makes me sad that that I won't be able to attend the concert this year. However, it does sound like they come every year, so maybe I'll be able to go next year.

Subbing is going good....no major problems yet. :) So far, I've taught 3 English classes and a 4th grade class. I think I'm getting the hang of it now.

No comments: